DALLAS CALLS IT A DAY!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

DALLAS CALLS IT A DAY!

Post by turf »

Taken from www.wiganwarriors.com:

Brett Dallas has ditched plans to relaunch his career in the NRL.

The Wigan great has ended his glittering 13-year career after rejecting offers to play on this season.

Dallas, 31, told Tuesday's Wigan Observer: “I’m going to give playing a miss. My body has had enough, and I’m looking forward to doing something different.”

The former Australia World Cup winner left the Warriors at the end of last year after seven seasons with the club.

One of Wigan’s best ever overseas signings, Dallas was in high demand after returning to Australia. But he turned down offers from Gold Coast and at least two Sydney clubs. He said:

“It feels weird not being back there in Wigan, running up hills in sub zero temperatures! I’ll be watching all the Wigan games I can next season. I said before I left I think they’ll go well this year.”

Dallas - who met up with former Wigan team-mates Stuart Fielden, Gareth Hock and Sean O’Loughlin during the Tri-Nations - is now planning to launch an electrical business in Sydney after recently buying a new home for himself, wife Sally and daughter Ava.

“The electrical business will be up and running in the next few weeks,” he added. “It will be a shock to the system doing a full day’s work again!”

The best of luck to the guy. He deserves his body not being wracked with pain more or less every day of the week.

stevocod

Re: DALLAS CALLS IT A DAY!

Post by stevocod »

The tin man conducting electricity, that's sounds interesting!! :lol:
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

i think he will be expensive ,CHARGED his first customer a fortune :blush:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

at least he isn't playing for someone else LEEDS or the WIRE .

I'll get my coat . :roll:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

Good luck to the Guy
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!