WIGAN BEDDING

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
wigan1977

WIGAN BEDDING

Post by wigan1977 »

does any one on here no where i can get wigan rl bedding and curtains for my little lads room please
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: WIGAN BEDDING

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

tried the warriors world shop?
:doz:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I was looking for something like this a few years ago. I couldn't find anything anywhere. I gave up in the end. I always thought it would be a good marketing ploy for the club to sell all sorts of stuff with the warriors brand on it. After all young kids want to sleep under a warriors duvet, then get woken up with a warriors alarm clock before going downstairs to drink out of their warriors mug before going to school with their warriors bag on their back and go into lessons with their warriors pencil case. Maybe I have got it wrong and this isn't what marketing is all about. :conf:

chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

wigan1977 posted:
does any one on here no where i can get wigan rl bedding and curtains for my little lads room please
it's for you realy isn't it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To be the best
you have to beat the best
AndyLaw

Post by AndyLaw »

Good point Sutty.

If you think about it, if kids wake up every morning to branded WW merchandise, then this instills brand loyalty at an earlier age and can make them loyal supporters for the rest of their lives.

Kids now have another sport in the town they can support, so we should be trapping the youngsters as early as possible to attract them to our sport and not to some round, pig bladder kicking sport.

Bradford have been particularly successful in cashing in on the brand, and getting youngsters to games.
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

I think its getting better but we could still have alot more stuff to cash in on.

The warriors world has the best selection of merchandise availible i think.

I got some cute baby grows and bibs, not along the same lines really but gotta start em early :cool:
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

like the bowtun warrior said i think you can get it from the warriors lotto shop i know they sell babys bibs and growth charts and i also saw a warriors towel in there last year but im not sdure abowt the bedding

i agree with you guys about the mechandise improvements though we could make alot more stuff if our m,arketing bods thought about it......