NAME THREE PLAYERS..............

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bear

Re: NAME THREE PLAYERS.......

Post by Bear »

Considering the fact of Name :lol: I could have named half of the team. :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
XIII

Re: NAME THREE PLAYERS...........

Post by XIII »

turf posted:
That YOU think will have an impact on our season next year. Mine are as follows:

Chris Ashton - If he has a full and uninterrupted year like last year, then he will have a great season this time around.

Gareth Hock - If he shows the form that he showed since his return from injury, then he will be a force.

Stuart Fielden - It's time people in the media and from other areas to stop criticising Fielden. I hope this year that he shuts the critics up, and I think he will.
turf posted:
That YOU think will have an impact on our season next year. Mine are as follows:

Chris Ashton - If he has a full and uninterrupted year like last year, then he will have a great season this time around.

Gareth Hock - If he shows the form that he showed since his return from injury, then he will be a force.

Stuart Fielden - It's time people in the media and from other areas to stop criticising Fielden. I hope this year that he shuts the critics up, and I think he will.
1 Hock
2 Ashton
3 Feka :cool:
Wigan Till I Die!!

We've had Barrett and Kenny, Edwards and Hanley, Boston and 8 IN A ROW!!!
jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

bailey
hock
higham
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

Gareth Hock - thankfully has signed a long term deal with the club, after his performances in the Tri Nations it wouldn't have been long before a NRL club came sniffing about.

Thomas Leuluai - if this kid can get over the injuries that have bothered him recently then I think we'll have a cracking little player in the team.

Chris Ashton - very important season for Chris after his great year in 2006. Some younger players tend to suffer from second season syndrome after a great first season. Hopefully, Chris will not fall into that trap and continue to impress.
moffsta

Post by moffsta »

stuart fielden, chris ashton & trent barrett :wink:
dawbz

Post by dawbz »

A mate of mine (who is a saints fan) spent some time working in London, while he was there he got himself a season ticket for the London broncos (he loves his rugby league).
He has told me that the player to watch out for this season is Thomas leuluai, he reckons lulu is going to shine big style in the cherry and white, so i will go for him, Barrett and Fielden.
Not long now and i can't wait.
angryman

Post by angryman »

ashton will be awesome.hock gets better as he matures but needs to control his hot headedness.trent barrett should make a big difference and give us an edge.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

From a cumbrian pie Eater my selection of three would be:-
1. Thomas Leuluai. An organiser, try scorer & match winner, but needs to up his defence.
2.Micky Higham. Leads from the front, a great line breaker and at 27 still plenty left for this season.
3. Mark Calderwood. My outside bet for top try superleague try scorer this season. Has not had chance to settle in yet, but with Nobbies calming influence he could flourish. Pace in abundance.
Nine

Post by Nine »

1. Darryl Goulding - will start as a back-up player but has the potential to finish the season as a starting centre (assuming he isn't packed off on loan, of course). I hope DV's feeling under pressure because he certainly should be.

2. Tommy Leuluai - he's had a couple of injuries that could happen to any player, but if he has his fair share of luck this year he'll be awesome.

3. Trent Barrett - once the players around him get used to him. Give the bloke and the team time at first, and I think he will make a major impact.

Feka, Gaz and Fielden will be amazing as well - but I take that for granted now!
Squad number 18!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

1 barratt enough said
2 fletcher looked good when fit last season
3 higham and hock ????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME