rats and sinking ship spring to mind

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lamisgod

rats and sinking ship spring to mind

Post by lamisgod »

n e one heard the rumours bout scully to warrington and longy back to wigan? :doz:
if football was ment to be played in the air, they'd build pitches in the Sky!

Brian Clough...
Welski

Re: rats and sinking ship spri...

Post by Welski »

Could this be another one post wonder 'story'? :tong1:
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
lamisgod

Re: rats and sinking ship ...

Post by lamisgod »

i'm sorry is there a air of sarcasm in that reply, i'm sure that messageboards such as these thrive & survive off new users? would it be more credible if i'd have posted 10000 views, surely if new users feel strongly about a subject and would like to participate with a debate all should be welcome, it appears not, i appreciate that in your experience that you may have come across such things as "one post wonders" but everyone has to start somewhere even you! in this case would it not have been better to query the information rather than "ya boo suck it" as a "one post wonder". If i have misconstrued your reply please forgive me :(

Brian Clough...
johnw_66

Post by johnw_66 »

I agree with the "doesn't matter how many posts" part of the message but longy coming to Wigan is about as plausable as Jason Robinson being at the JJB for the game against Bradford, speaking to Uncle Mo and then re-signing for Wigan. :lol:
johnw_66

Post by johnw_66 »

lamisgod posted:
i'm sorry is there a air of sarcasm in that reply, i'm sure that messageboards such as these thrive & survive off new users? would it be more credible if i'd have posted 10000 views, surely if new users feel strongly about a subject and would like to participate with a debate all should be welcome, it appears not, i appreciate that in your experience that you may have come across such things as "one post wonders" but everyone has to start somewhere even you! in this case would it not have been better to query the information rather than "ya boo suck it" as a "one post wonder". If i have misconstrued your reply please forgive me :(
I agree with the "doesn't matter how many posts" part of the message but longy coming to Wigan is about as plausable as Jason Robinson being at the JJB for the game against Bradford, speaking to Uncle Mo and then re-signing for Wigan. :lol:
lamisgod

Post by lamisgod »

thanks for the positive reply, Yes i personally agree bout longy but it did come from half a decent source (doesn't all half-baked rumours), i have heard that things are pretty strained at saints what with the betting scandal, gleeson could be a wolves player nxt season, it comes from a wolves fan who recently bought a half season ticket & said that two wealthy backers r in at warrington ready to take scully, and as scully rates cullen highly well you never know, he says they have even gone as far as gettin shirts printed..maybe just hear say..... but from the longy aspect..well uncle mo best give the wigan fans a tin opener each, for the new can of worms that could be opened :exc: would you have i'm back?

Brian Clough...
Mike
Site Admin

Re: rats and sinking ship spri...

Post by Mike »

Actually, the (almost confirmed) rumour is that Gleeson will be on his way to Warrington next season.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
lamisgod

Post by lamisgod »

wow that's a bit creepy, don't tell me a rumour that may turn out to be true wots the world coming too, lets hope the longy thing is rubbish i don't think i could take it, although did hear that Faz was his character witness at the hearing?? is it true that they are v.good friends or just a case of a big name like Faz supporting a "colleague"??? :conf:

Brian Clough...
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Mike a long shot or just an outside bet, sorry couldn't resist that, but this morning with the news that Gasnier is staying in Oz, surprise surprise, I nearly posted -- Maurice to make shock bid for Gleeson. He is after all a Wigan lad so meets everybodys criteria, and I have always thought that he must be really p****d off with his employers not paying him 4 months wages, compare and contrast with the £2 million that Ferdinand has pocketed whilst not being able to play for Man U, and I have always felt sure that he would want away when his suspension is finished. he is far too good to be wasted at Warrington :doub:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
redhead

Post by redhead »

Id be not just surprized but shocked if Longy came back to Wigan he looks to be enjoying playing at Saints and seems to fit in very well there carnt see him wanting to leave to be honest as for Scully who knows but he also seems happy there. Gleeson though I dont know if hes been offered more at Wire or thinks he has more chances there...will have to wait and see the Gleeson one sounds most likely.
the little walnut