fielden ko again

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lucky 13

fielden ko again

Post by lucky 13 »

ko second round
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
louis0071

Re: fielden ko again

Post by louis0071 »

faggot ! HE SHOULD OF WON EASY ! :D
wigan till i die
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Do you think this will knock his confidence .He will have to regain his hard man image but now maybe not as imposing :( .But at least it was for a great cause :eusa2:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
louis0071

Post by louis0071 »

i dont think fielden will be ever a hard man ! i dont think he will ever the player he use to be ! but anyroad i hope he has a gd season
wigan till i die
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

So long as he does 60 minutes more work each match than every other prop in SL, I'll be quite content.
right cross

Post by right cross »

feilden is a good player , but when he gets in a bit of rough stuff and gets leathered[which he useully does ] he goes out of the game ,as we saw in november when he was targeted by big willy. hope he as rectified this for the comeing season :conf: :conf:
consigliere

Post by consigliere »

i don't think Stuart was regarded by anyone as a hard man. That is not his game. If this means that a few players want to have a go at him we just need the ref to do his job and that works in our favour.

Can't say i am surprised he was knocked out again to be honest but thankfully he is a prop not a boxer
www.directeta.com

THE BEST WAY TO FOLLOW WIGAN AWAY
dawbz

Post by dawbz »

Don't forget that it was all for Steve Prescott, and as far as i'm concerned both players did him proud so well done to the two of them.
At the end of the day if you have a glass jaw you are going to go down.
All that matters to me is that he plays rugby like we know he can and i'll be happy.
I just hope he is okay for friday after being knocked out.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Part of the game revolves round your persona, I know many will disagree with me but this does Fielden no favours as far as Wigan are concerned.

It’s like a team who no one can beat, then when eventually it happens a number of teams beat them. Just like a boxer who has not lost. He loses one fight and suddenly he does not have that invincibility about him.

Time will tell but go on I will stick my neck out again and say Fielden will not be the enforcer we have seen in the past this season.

consigliere

Post by consigliere »

I know exactly what your saying but i just don't see it in this case. He was never a dirty player or seen as a big hard man.
he has always played the game hard and fair so I don't think he was ever thought of like that anyway.

Had he been the teams hard man then i would agree. Once the big man is put on the deck he never seems as tall.
www.directeta.com

THE BEST WAY TO FOLLOW WIGAN AWAY