spy site

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
stevo38

spy site

Post by stevo38 »

heres a site that traces any mobile phone as long as its switched on just click uk then type in number no more lyin wer you are to the other half
CherryandWhiteandProud

Re: spy site

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

errrmmm.... is that legal? :conf:
jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

:o :o
I went on this lol... i put my number in to check lol! Totally not hwta i expected lol!
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

its a gd one aint it
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

This pranks is rather old and rather stupid, something 12 years olds might find funny. The link on the main page is a bit of a give away to what the site is actually about as is the fact it has links to the "prank forum".

I read about this prank on a jokes forum ages ago but its not the type of thing we need on this site, can some mod please lock the thread and delete the link.

:conf:
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

your rather boring as well so if you dont like it tough some of us have a sense of humour
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

stevo38 posted:
your rather boring as well so if you dont like it tough some of us have a sense of humour
Some people on this site work for companies who monitor websites, they could be sacked or suffer disciplinary action as a result of the prank and I doubt they will see the funny side then, there are also younger people who use this site how you have to consider for.

I'm not against pranks and jokes and I never said it wasn't funny but you have to have consideration for the people you are trying to prank. For example pushing someone into a swimming pool might seem funny but pushing someone who can't swim, is a different matter.

If you can't see that this joke is not acceptable then you have some serious problems.
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

accepted in view of that i will remove it