HAVEN HALF TIME SCORE

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FROM A TO B

HAVEN HALF TIME SCORE

Post by FROM A TO B »

If anyone is interested in how the fringe players are doing, losing 10 - 0 at half time
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
chrisJJ

Re: HAVEN HALF TIME SCORE

Post by chrisJJ »

does anyone know what team they've got out?
To be the best
you have to beat the best
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Ross Bradley, David Small, Darrell Goulding, Liam Colbon, Andrew Thornley, Sam Tomkins, James Coyle, Tom Brindle, Gary Sykes, Danny Hill, Joel Tomkins, Ben Kavanagh, Mark Flanagan, Nicky Stanton, Luke Rhoden, Chris Tuson, Neil Holland, Lee Mossop
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
johnsons_babexx

Post by johnsons_babexx »

just got a text 30-0 full time
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

that is mainly our back up squad strength in depth again comes to mind?????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:conf: Mmm gosh we sent a weaker team than I thought

Ross Bradley, David Small, Darrell Goulding, Liam Colbon, Andrew Thornley, Sam Tomkins, James Coyle, Tom Brindle, Gary Sykes, Danny Hill, Joel Tomkins, Ben Kavanagh, Mark Flanagan, Nicky Stanton, Luke Rhoden, Chris Tuson, Neil Holland, Lee Mossop

The following were in the U18's last season; Ross Bradley, David Small, Darrell Goulding, Andrew Thornley, Sam Tomkins, Ben Kavanagh, Nicky Stanton, Luke Rhoden, Chris Tuson, Neil Holland, Lee Mossop

James Coyle and Gary Sykes were realeased from our U21s and then released by Widnes and Leigh after 1 season. Now both back at Wigan
consigliere

Post by consigliere »

these lads aren't exacly next in line so people don't need to start talking about no strengh coming through.

It was a case of men against boys yesterday and our lads actually did very well.
i know the score does not look that way but its the truth.
When half of their team (at least) are bigger than your props you know that you are in for a rough time. But several of our lads really stood out.

Personally, and I understand why it happened, I think its disgusting that we did not take a better team. That was the deal with the transfer our "full team" and in reality sending the team we did took 3000 of the gate. They would have had a full house and some much needed extra money.
As i said i know the whys and the arguments of not taking the real team but when you have done a deal you should stick to it!
www.directeta.com

THE BEST WAY TO FOLLOW WIGAN AWAY