Stains V giants

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
becky b

Re: Stains V giants

Post by becky b »

You tell it hoe it is mike ( and my handles are still on)
right cross

Post by right cross »

apparently mr sharpe complained about ganson but rfl said he wouldnt be baised either way[what a load of s--t]thats wrong rfl shame on you :conf: :conf:
becky b

Post by becky b »

Yes the the ref was baised but com on it was saints first game dont mean they are goin to carry on this way they found it hard work tonight so bring on the other clubs in super league with WIGAN being the best
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Shevi 4 life posted:
watchin stains v giants. giants doin awful there really poor at the moment.
Get in the general rugby board...! i dont want to read in this board how you reckon stains are going on! :eusa17:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Anybody know how Nobby made it in time to the Huddersfield game? Isnt this a few hours run from Whitehaven? :conf:
he was late 4 the kick off i wandered why now i know :lol: :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Bear

Post by Bear »

I wanted to know that.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
Nobby`s Girl posted:
Anybody know how Nobby made it in time to the Huddersfield game? Isnt this a few hours run from Whitehaven? :conf:
he was late 4 the kick off i wandered why now i know :lol: :wink:
According to League Express Nobby didn't go to Whitehaven; neither did any of the non-playing senior players from Wigan much to the annoyance of the 'Haven management who were expecting (a) a Wigan first-team, as had apparently been agreed last March or (b) at the very least some senior players who their fans could meet, get autographs from etc.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Ganson used to claim he played for St Helens Colts team (the old name for academy teams). At Winstanley we were never sure he was telling the truth as he only attended one rugby training session and was diabolical. Whatsmore, whenever we went to another local college to play a match, somebody was after beating the living daylights out of him. He ended up working in the Bradford&Bingley in Wigan and people used to wind him up so easily.

As Sharpe stated if you cannot referee your home town why should you be able to video referee them. The call he gave looked like a benefit of the doubt to me. He certainly kept looking long enough to try to disallow it.
right cross

Post by right cross »

cpwigan you really dont like ganson [did he used to bully you at collage or something] :)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: Damn I was trying to be nice. I used to wind him up which was easy given it was 1986-1988. It was absolutely brilliant :D You just lit the touch paper and sat back.

When St Heleners do not like a Saints fan it says a lot in my book :wink: