anyone know when rugby league 3 game comes out?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
eccywarrior

anyone know when rugby league 3 game comes out?

Post by eccywarrior »

anyone?
IN WANE WE TRUST
mike binder

Re: anyone know when rugby lea...

Post by mike binder »

no :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
adrenalinxx

Re: anyone know when rugby lea...

Post by adrenalinxx »

The company who made the first two games, Sidhe Interactive are yet to make a decision on whether or not to go ahead and make a third rugby league game, they are looking for ideas and already have the RL3 domain but they still insist that no decision has been made yet.

Sidhe have already said that they don't make much money from the Rugby League games and that other projects like Gripshift and Jackass could bring in more money. They also have to wait and see how the next generations consoles do so they can work out which consoles the game well need to be released on should it come out.

Basically no one knows when the game will come out because the game does not exsist yet.

Also EA Sports have refused to make a rugby league game.
Bear

Re: anyone know when rugby...

Post by Bear »

Hopefully soon
Its killing me playing on RL2 the Gameplay is crap :lol: The stadiums are great though
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

That's alright, Ea are rubbish. Send the idia to Bill Gates and we make get Microsoft Rugby League Simulator :conf:.

Otherwise I'll just get all my friends to send Hate-Mail to Sidhe and EA untill they get off their butts and make something intersting!

Antwigan

Post by Antwigan »

Bear posted:
Hopefully soon
Its killing me playing on RL2 the Gameplay is crap :lol: The stadiums are great though
Have you updated? I have so many mods patched on mine now I don't know whats gooin on!
Renaldo (UTD) plays in the league, with his man utd shirt on! I've gotten exploding balls. I've changed the music to Slayers' etc etc...
Campions of the rugby world.