DISGUSTING!!!!!!

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
turf

DISGUSTING!!!!!!

Post by turf »

John Arne Riise has spoken to a Sunday newspaper about allegations of a bust-up between the Norway defender and Liverpool team-mate Craig Bellamy during a club break in Portugal.

The News of the World report allegations that the Wales striker clashed with Riise following a dispute during a night out in the Algarve resort of Vale do Lobo.

Riise's agent, Kvalheim told Norwegian newspapers VG and Aften Posten that he has spoken to him and Liverpool but will be leaving any comment on the allegations to the club.

The assault is reported to have occurred on Friday night in Portugal where the Liverpool team squad were training ahead of next week's Champions League tie with Barcelona.

The 'vicious punch-up' broke out at a karaoke bar. after they had been for a drink and they were enjoying themselves.

But it all went wrong when Craig tried to drag John up for a song. There was a karaoke competition going on, but John's a quiet one off the pitch and wasn't having it at all.

"It started off as a bit of a lark with some of the other lads having a go but then it got completely out of hand. John went ballistic because Craig wouldn't take no for an answer. He was screaming at Craig to leave him alone, saying he wouldn't do it and yelling insults.

"Everyone was completely stunned by it because they were really having a go, standing there toe to toe swearing at each other. There were about 20 players in the bar including all the senior guys, like Steven Gerrard, Peter Crouch and Dirk Kuyt.

"They were warned to keep a lid on it and it appeared to calm down.

"It was really late, about 2am, and the players eventually started drifting off to bed. But Craig, who was sharing with Steve Finnan, was so wound up he couldn't sleep.

"He suddenly grabbed a golf club and went looking for John. And when he found him he waded in, hacking at his legs with the club.

"All hell was let loose and John suffered a LOT of bruising around the front and back of his knee. Craig was out of control and shouting that John had belittled him in front of the lads."

I am sorry but that is absolutely disgraceful!!!!!!! I don't know what you guy's think, but Riise is one of my favourite footie players, but I hope Benitez fines and suspends the pair of them.

It looks well for the game of football doesn't it - not!!!!!! Two grown men off the SAME team, fighting and one attacking the other with a golf club - for goodness sakes.

Lets not forget that these guy's get paid a tone a week, and then a team member decides oh, all right I can't sleep, so I'll get a golf club and take a chunk out of one of my team mates.

I think Bellamy could have done damage to Riise's knees there, do you??? Don't forget he hit him with a golf club.
waterside glens

Re: DISGUSTING!!!!!!

Post by waterside glens »

when barca knock liverpool out of the cup they can allways enter the ryder cup instead :D
Bear

Re: DISGUSTING!!!!!!

Post by Bear »

waterside glens posted:
when barca knock liverpool out of the cup they can allways enter the ryder cup instead :D
Nice one :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!