Help, directions needed.

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
adrenalinxx

Help, directions needed.

Post by adrenalinxx »

I have to meet someone somewhere in Ashton called "Bryan Brew Irish Club", the problem is I have no idea where it is.

I tried searching for it on the internet and found nothing, I've tried different spellings, searches or Pub & Clubs from Wigan, Ashton, Lancashire and North West England and nothing in any of them.

If anyone has any idea then any information; Website, Address, Street Name, Postcode anything like that would be a great help.
Wayne's World

Re: Help, directions needed.

Post by Wayne's World »

The club is called Brian Boru Club, 55 Bryn St, Ashton-in-Makerfield,WN4 9AX off Wigan Road (main road, from wigan to Ashton)at Ashton traffic lights turn right towards the motorway, its there on the right. Will send you a link if i can do it.
adrenalinxx

Re: Help, directions neede...

Post by adrenalinxx »

:D Thanks a lot that is brilliant, just one final question does this place have a car park because I was told that it didn't, if so can where is the best place to park.

mike binder

Re: Help, directions neede...

Post by mike binder »

ashton market is facing it ,you can normally park there of a night time :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME