TALKING OUT OF HIS *****

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
FROM A TO B

TALKING OUT OF HIS *****

Post by FROM A TO B »

Quote from Will Carling:

The former England captain cited Farrell's lack of pace, and said coach Brian Ashton must rejig his midfield to have any chance of beating Les Bleus.

"You can't play international rugby at centre without pace," Carling told BBC Five Live's Sportsweek.

Good to see kick and clap are sticking to their inbred upper class twit approach
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
cpwigan

Re: TALKING OUT OF HIS *****

Post by cpwigan »

I am pretty certain Faz who is obviously not fast as a centre is still as fast as Carling ever was. Union games are dictated by the forwards and halves anyway.
ancientnloyal

Re: TALKING OUT OF HIS ***...

Post by ancientnloyal »

Yawnion - 'nuff said.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

cpwigan posted:
I am pretty certain Faz who is obviously not fast as a centre is still as fast as Carling ever was. Union games are dictated by the forwards and halves anyway.
They are and England RU's problem is the pack is rubbish.

Dave
the_cow

Post by the_cow »

I dont think the England pack are particularly bad- can compete with most but were just overpowered and overstretched by a dynamic on-form ireland side yest.

RU was never going to get a fast agile center in Farrell, so they therefore need to play a more 'expansive' passing game to expolit the good handling skills of Wilko and Faz. Instead all they did yest was play the ball to Tindall who ran straight at O' Driscoll and got put on his arse everytime.

It doesnt surprise me that the England RU old boys have got on Faz's back- they have wanted him to fail from the start because of a) he eptiomises RL and b) the amount of money thrown at his transfer from RL to RU. What I find hilarious is them going on about his lack of speed when in the last World Cup when England were faltering, who did they bring in at inside centre to steady the ship? Yes Mr. Youthful Speed himself, Mike Catt!!!

I intended to watch all 3 RU games yesterday, as I knew it was an impossibility to find somewhere that would show the RL over the RU in Lufbra. Got bored half way through the second half of the England match and put a DVD on- missed the most entertaining match of the day in France v Wales. Thought Farrell did ok- made a couple of errors- they just need a scapegoat though and he's the prime target.
NOBLE OUT PLEASE- YOU'VE HAD TIME AND NOW MY PATIENCE HAS RUN OUT!

IT'S ONE THING TO LOSE, IT'S ANOTHER TO PLAY DIRE AND BORING RL AND THEN LOSE!