will we beat hull on fri

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiganbabe17

will we beat hull on fri

Post by wiganbabe17 »

who thinks we will win on friday??
Fraggle

Re: will we beat hull on fri

Post by Fraggle »

wiganbabe17 posted:
who thinks we will win on friday??
Hopefully all of us think we can win, but whether we will win is a different matter. Depends entirely on who's fit to play. We're starting to run a bit short of players, we could desperately do with at least one recognised prop forward.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
wigan_babe_13

Re: will we beat hull on f...

Post by wigan_babe_13 »

Possible team could be:

Rads
Dallas
Aspinwall
Wild
Colbon
O'Loughlin
Robinson
Cassidy
Newton
Farrell (c)
Tickle
Hock
M.Smith

Hodgson
Prescott
Hargreaves
Beswick

Can we win with that team? I think we can if our forwards get on top but we can't expect Farrell to play 80 minutes at prop every week and keep doing it week after week! It is too much, even for a player of Farrell's standard and the intensity may catch up with him if he is asked to do it too often.

However, Prescott and Hargreaves are going to struggle against a big pack, they are only teenagers and to play at prop forward against experienced men like Hull have, is too much for kids like them and it could damage their careers before they have even got started!

It is a big ask, but if Farrell and Newton can get on top then maybe we can pull a win, or at least a draw, out of the bag!