BREAKING TEAM NEWS!!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevocod

Re: BREAKING TEAM NEWS!!!!...

Post by stevocod »

Bendy Hendy posted:
My thoughts exactly. We bought him as a replacement, so should use him as one!! If it looks like it isnt going to work, then we can switch it. :angry:
He was bought as a promising future first team player. Lets not do what we did when our squad was bare with injuries and rush youngsters into the team, otherwise you will be saying he's another Kevin Brown without him establishing himself in his natural position.
Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

stevocod posted:
Bendy Hendy posted:
My thoughts exactly. We bought him as a replacement, so should use him as one!! If it looks like it isnt going to work, then we can switch it. :angry:
He was bought as a promising future first team player. Lets not do what we did when our squad was bare with injuries and rush youngsters into the team, otherwise you will be saying he's another Kevin Brown without him establishing himself in his natural position.
It didnt do the likes of Edwards, Farrell, Long, Robinson any harm. This is a great oportunity for him to have a go, against lesser oposition and in front of his home fans. He is down as a first team squad number. Give the lad a chance Nobby!!
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

Bendy Hendy posted:
stevocod posted:
Bendy Hendy posted:
It didnt do the likes of Edwards, Farrell, Long, Robinson any harm. This is a great oportunity for him to have a go, against lesser oposition and in front of his home fans. He is down as a first team squad number. Give the lad a chance Nobby!!

That is a bit of a big statement, you could live to regret that after tonight seeing as they are 4 places above us in the league :lol: :doz:
Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

W1GANER posted:
Bendy Hendy posted:
stevocod posted: He was bought as a promising future first team player. Lets not do what we did when our squad was bare with injuries and rush youngsters into the team, otherwise you will be saying he's another Kevin Brown without him establishing himself in his natural position.

That is a bit of a big statement, you could live to regret that after tonight seeing as they are 4 places above us in the league :lol: :doz:
Is that egg yolk running down my face!!!!! :lol:
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

Bendy Hendy posted:
W1GANER posted:
Bendy Hendy posted: It didnt do the likes of Edwards, Farrell, Long, Robinson any harm. This is a great oportunity for him to have a go, against lesser oposition and in front of his home fans. He is down as a first team squad number. Give the lad a chance Nobby!!

Is that egg yolk running down my face!!!!! :lol:

Sorry but i think it is . I had a feeling Hull would be hard last night. :lol: