Relegation Thread (2) The Sequel

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bear

Re: Relegation Thread (2) ...

Post by Bear »

:lol: Give um a pair of boxing gloves :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

I've got a pair!

I prefer a good debate though!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

I understand totally. I'll tell you again, I did not post those quotes you said I made. You mis-quoted me period. Either quote me correctly or please don't.
No big deal.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Do you want the last word on this? :D
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

WESTCUMBRIARIVE RSIDER posted:
i said to the people on our bus on another long bleak misserable trip back to whitehaven about fielden. feka gets the m o m and only played half the game fielden did, he kept punching holes in the robins and making yards along with millard, then when they were replaced we slowed down again. i also didn't like what barrett said in the south stand bar prior to kick off about his injury quote "if tonights game was an important game like a semi final i would probably have played". are all games not important?
Hi Marra,
Its difficult for me to decide who to put in at 9. Against the Bulls Higham started and was brilliant, then replaced by Millard and we fell to bits, put Higham back on and we went forward again.
I didnt get to see the Hull KR game, so I trust Higham wasnt up to much.
Totally agree, Feka is top drawer, very much an impact player. Is Feilden still having problems with his knee. For me the team selection was made with the idea that the 2 points against Hull KR were just a formality, This reflected with the players attitude, especially in the first half.
Good win against Blackpool by the way.
I took my old man to Craven Park watching a dismal Town totally outpaced and deystroyed by Barrow. Holt missed 8 out of 10 kicks or it would have been a criket score. Heard on the grapevine that Town were chasing Sos Moliumu.