danny orr.......

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiganstripleL

danny orr.......

Post by wiganstripleL »

what reception do you think he'l get from the wigan fans?me personally will be clapping when his name is read out!
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: danny orr.......

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

He'l get a great reception! if people go along with it i'l even sing his name the way we used to!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

:thum: :eusa3: :eusa2: :eusa18: :eusa1:

DANNY, DANNY ORRRRRRRRR
DANNY, DANNY ORRRRRRRRR!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

One thing is for certain; regardless of whether Barrett is playing or not; Orr will have a point to prove
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
wiganstripleL

Post by wiganstripleL »

just hope he doesnt rip us to pieces like most ex wigan players do when they play us in the future!
mikey

Post by mikey »

His try against Huddersfild at the jjb must have been Dannys greatest moment i for one will certainly give that man a deserved round of applause.After that i hope he plays dumb rugby and we stuff them!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

wiganstripleL posted:
what reception do you think he'l get from the wigan fans?me personally will be clapping when his name is read out!
Sad the man has gone. He has well proven his worth to any rugby league team by his performances at Harlequins. He done his penny's worth for Wigan when it mattered too. He wont be slagged off by me
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

wiganstripleL posted:
just hope he doesnt rip us to pieces like most ex wigan players do when they play us in the future!
He's probably worth a pound as first try scorer, our ex-players invariably do score against us (although there are quite a lot of them out there playing for other teams so maybe not much of a surprise...!)
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fraggle posted:
wiganstripleL posted:
He's probably worth a pound as first try scorer, our ex-players invariably do score against us (although there are quite a lot of them out there playing for other teams so maybe not much of a surprise...!)
fraggle danny orr owes me a fortune ,every game he played for wigan home and away i had a £1 on him and never won ,the only game i couldnt get to a bookies was last season at leeds and what did danny do ,correct scored the first try.So i for 1 will risk another £1 on him ,but im well known for betting for our opposition
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

I will clap him very loudly,as i think he should still be here at Wigan. but hope he has a bad game and we stuff them.