Richards

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Matthew

Re: Richards

Post by Matthew »

- psycho - posted:
yes he is and i have picked up on the fact he should be playing much better considering his rep. but seriously, i would love to see one of you lot pull on a jersey every friday/saturday whatever and play infront of 15,000+ and see how you do. i could guarantee you'd play with pride but it would end in tears.
I'd love to "pull on a jersey" and play for Wigan (it would probably be one of the highlights of my life) - however I don't think that I have the pace to play on the wing - even by Pat's current standard.

One things for sure - if any of the people are here were given the chance, no-one would be able to question the effort put in. Which is sadly why I don't feel any sympathy for the criticism that Pat is getting at the moment.

If you know Brian Noble personally then put in a word - I am more than happy to play for free...
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

just finished on phone, he said can you play prop or centre?
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

- psycho - posted:
just finished on phone, he said can you play prop or centre?
Well I'm just over 6 feet 7 tall and weigh just under 18 stone - so I think that centre may be out...

:lol:
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Matthew posted:
- psycho - posted:
yes he is and i have picked up on the fact he should be playing much better considering his rep. but seriously, i would love to see one of you lot pull on a jersey every friday/saturday whatever and play infront of 15,000+ and see how you do. i could guarantee you'd play with pride but it would end in tears.
I'd love to "pull on a jersey" and play for Wigan (it would probably be one of the highlights of my life) - however I don't think that I have the pace to play on the wing - even by Pat's current standard.

One things for sure - if any of the people are here were given the chance, no-one would be able to question the effort put in. Which is sadly why I don't feel any sympathy for the criticism that Pat is getting at the moment.

If you know Brian Noble personally then put in a word - I am more than happy to play for free...[/quote

:roll: me too
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

- psycho - posted:
of course.

but all this criticism, all heaped up, we can't do any better. he played (is playing) poor, as are 12 or so other players but we can't do any better, so what right do we have to run them into the floor. would you like it if someone came to you and said your crap at your job and i could do much better.

when the boot is on the other foot and that... :conf:
As a proffessional builder, and say I layed a poor row of bricks in your wall, you would complain, and rightfully so. After that you may even ask for it to be re-done or ask for a reduction in the bill for the shoddy workmanship. As a paying patron at Wigan you pay good money to watch well paid proffessionals. OK you cant ask for the shoddy workmanship to be redone and you cant get money back if some personnel dont produce the goods, however should it stop you complaining nevertheless.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Panchitta Marra posted:
- psycho - posted:
of course.

but all this criticism, all heaped up, we can't do any better. he played (is playing) poor, as are 12 or so other players but we can't do any better, so what right do we have to run them into the floor. would you like it if someone came to you and said your crap at your job and i could do much better.

As a proffessional builder, and say I layed a poor row of bricks in your wall, you would complain, and rightfully so. After that you may even ask for it to be re-done or ask for a reduction in the bill for the shoddy workmanship. As a paying patron at Wigan you pay good money to watch well paid proffessionals. OK you cant ask for the shoddy workmanship to be redone and you cant get money back if some personnel dont produce the goods, however should it stop you complaining nevertheless.
right.........

:eh:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

- psycho - posted:
Panchitta Marra posted:
- psycho - posted:
of course.

right.........
It's true. Pat deserves a good kick up the arse. I might not show that much ability if i played (still probably more than Pat though) but i would show passion which he does not! Like someone else posted on this thread, if any of us do not deliver in our jobs and underachieve, we face the chance of loosing our job. Pat is and should be no different! If he does not perform, he lets his team mates down and the fans and just like us, should have to face consequences!

:eh:
jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

:doz: ernmmmmm
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
jayde_hates_longy