South Stand Buzzin, East need to step it up

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: South Stand Buzzin, Ea...

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: How can you be threatened to sit down if your on the back row. Your doing no harm whatsoever

Mike you guys are the Dougy Stand. These young tyros are the Sully Bar. South Stand forever and I got no moaners ormental cases sat near me this week. Although my nephew think he was sat next to a nutter :o
wiganstripleL

Post by wiganstripleL »

i think last night the atmosphere in the last 20 or 30mins was brilliant!i was in the south stand but the east stand was loud as well! why is it though that the muppets in the west stand never get behind the lads like the fans do in the south and east stand? also whats with the famous wigan walk again.. i couldnt believe how many ppl in the east stand were leaving 10 mins or so before the end we was 16 12 up the game was exiting and all they could think about was getting to there cars before the mad rush!pathetic!!
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

louis0071 posted:
wigan till i die ill represent bear as he is not online at the moment we have started sitting just at the side to prevent our selfs from getting into any trouble its my drum ill bring it next home game we couldnt bring it tonight as we had just had new skins fitted and i left it at the place.3 drums in the south next game then :)
Nah there wouldnt be any trouble. I had to get my drum re skinned the other week cause it went through we were playing it that loud. look forward to saints game! :)
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

have to agree with CPwigan. i was at the top of the south and the scalf and shirt waving was ace. the barmy army chant went on for at least 30 minutes and if that wasn't sung then something else was. i have to say the east stand seemed annonymous. there were 3 drums in the south. 2 at the top and one to the right of the stand. very good atmosphere, stand was shaking when we scored.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
superleague

Post by superleague »

- psycho - posted:
have to agree with CPwigan. i was at the top of the south and the scalf and shirt waving was ace. the barmy army chant went on for at least 30 minutes and if that wasn't sung then something else was. i have to say the east stand seemed annonymous. there were 3 drums in the south. 2 at the top and one to the right of the stand. very good atmosphere, stand was shaking when we scored.
i came out with no voice and a banging head ache but it was fantastic atmosphere, cant wait for the saints now should be fantastic again.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

superleague posted:
- psycho - posted:
i came out with no voice and a banging head ache but it was fantastic atmosphere, cant wait for the saints now should be fantastic again.
I can wait, thanks. They will bury us. How much noise will you make then? :wink:
Seriously both stands were very vocal last night and added a lot to the atmosphere. I'm just glad I can watch and listen to it all from the West! :)
superleague

Post by superleague »

jinkin jimmy posted:
superleague posted:
- psycho - posted:
I can wait, thanks. They will bury us. How much noise will you make then? :wink:
Seriously both stands were very vocal last night and added a lot to the atmosphere. I'm just glad I can watch and listen to it all from the West! :)
not wrong with getting behind the lads its just your stand that lets the rest of us down :wink:
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Believe me I am by far the noisiest of the prawn munchers!!
superleague

Post by superleague »

jinkin jimmy posted:
well in mate see if you can get the rest of them going :)
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

superleague posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
well in mate see if you can get the rest of them going :)
It won't be easy!! Last night for the second half the seats at the side of me remained empty as their occupants presumably stayed in their lounge. This happens quite frequently and I am beginning to think I might be the reason!! :lol: