South Stand Buzzin, East need to step it up

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
j+jsgran

Re: South Stand Buzzin, Ea...

Post by j+jsgran »

I got free tickets for east last night normally sit in south sat with oh. Won`t be sitting there again terrible people getting up and down after drinking too much beer.Found myself looking longingly at S stand wishin i was in there.
`I want to win something this year pls `
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

You should have tried the North Stand. Nobody would have bothered you there!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:D Sounds to me that Jimmy had 'wind'
Bear

Post by Bear »

warrior till i die posted:
But we had two tonight...Bear bring your drum and bring the pie army to sit with us lot. You aint been sat with us since the wire game
yeah i might do actually it might be alreet
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

mike binder posted:
Mr Stu posted:
dont now about the south as i was sat about 10 seats away from the drums on the top row of east and the east stand was rocking.

who was that guy who when quins scored their first try was going mental demanding drumming, he was great.
he was really funny thought he was going to come up and have a go :lol:
i was in histerics, he was great, i thought he was going to come up to u aswell.
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

how come the lad who was fighting at the beginning of the match, was allowed back into the stands?
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

Bear posted:
warrior till i die posted:
But we had two tonight...Bear bring your drum and bring the pie army to sit with us lot. You aint been sat with us since the wire game
yeah i might do actually it might be alreet
It will be alreet. Were all wigan fans at the end of the day all of us are there to cheer our team on the more drummers the more noise! 30 mins barmy army against saints!
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Lockers15 posted:
how come the lad who was fighting at the beginning of the match, was allowed back into the stands?
not to sure. i know the lad that broke his noe she is a mate and let me just clear his name now. the one that came back in the stands was in his face and my mate was asking him to back off but he went over board saying ill do this to you and all that. must say though, he is a great advertisement for red nose day :lol:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

not to sure. i know the lad that broke his noe she is a mate and let me just clear his name now. the one that came back in the stands was in his face and my mate was asking him to back off but he went over board saying ill do this to you and all that. must say though, he is a great advertisement for red nose day Laugh
:lol: :lol: you don't need to clear his name to me, I watched it all happen, and its not the first time he's been kicking off either.[/quote]
Bear

Post by Bear »

Lockers15 posted:
not to sure. i know the lad that broke his noe she is a mate and let me just clear his name now. the one that came back in the stands was in his face and my mate was asking him to back off but he went over board saying ill do this to you and all that. must say though, he is a great advertisement for red nose day Laugh
:lol: :lol: you don't need to clear his name to me, I watched it all happen, and its not the first time he's been kicking off either.
[/quote]

He had a go at me in the wire game.... ( thats the reason we sit at the side now ) we dont want it to happen again, we just want to go and enjoy the game
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!