Incredible pettiness

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
im_a_cuckoo

Re: Incredible pettiness

Post by im_a_cuckoo »

Come on, lighten up: you love it. Our little football club got stick from your lot for 25 years while you were top dogs in the town. Last year was the first since 1980/81 when we could honestly lay claim to bragging rights, eclipsing you for support, league position, cup finals and, yes, worldwide renown.

I remain shocked by how many myths and legends you believe - 900 arrests! 10,000 away fans at every match! Latics rent the ground off us! - disproving every one of them was like shooting fish in a barrell. And suggesting we've got no history: well that was just impudent.

What I find funniest though is that Latics supporters were constantly derided as "glory hunters". When Wigan RL have dominated the sport for so long and those of you that do express an interest in football all seem to support Man Utd, I think you need to take a long hard look at who the glory boys really are.

And as for the "puffy sport", it's not footballers who grab each other by the legs and writhe around in the mud, is it? There has to be some explanation for Maurice Lindsay's love of the "greatest game".
right cross

Post by right cross »

your pathetic :eusa1:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

he still dragging it on? I suggest a complete ban unless im_a_cuckoo says something decent and relevant to Wigan Warriors or rugby league.

We should stone him to death outside Iceland otherwise.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Mr cuckoo you are obviously very lonely and have no friends but don't worry help is at hand:

http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/ :lol:

The Latics forum is obviously sick of your anti-Warriors drivel but what did you expect to achieve coming on a Wigan Warriors forum, you not going to convert people to Latics fans and you are impressing no one with your lame posts and arguments. If you are interested in Wigan Warriors and want to be apart of the great club and this great forum then you are welcome to stay otherwise go back to the Latics forum were you just might find someone who agrees with you... but only 'might'.

I hope that Mr cuckoo's antics on this site won't give people a bad opinion of Latics fans, there are some trolls who come on Wigan Warriors site and there are some thugs who attend there matches (like any football club) however there are decent Latics supporters out their who love their club and love their town.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

A pointless thread so its locked.

Dave