a bit of a funny on a nasty day

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lamisgod

a bit of a funny on a nasty day

Post by lamisgod »

Three rugby fans were on their way to a game when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road. They stopped and discovered a nude female dead drunk. Out of respect and propriety, the Widnes fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast. The Wigan fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast. Following their lead, the saints fan took off his cap and placed it over her crotch. The police were called and when the officer arrived, he conducted his inspection. First, he lifted up the Widnes cap, replaced it and wrote down some notes. Next, he lifted the Wigan cap, replaced it and wrote down some more notes. The officer then lifted the saints cap, replaced it, then lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last time. The saints fan was getting upset and finally asked, "What are you, a pervert or something?" "Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking? "Well," said the officer. "I am simply surprised; normally when I look under a saints hat, I find a c??k." :lol: :lol:
if football was ment to be played in the air, they'd build pitches in the Sky!

Brian Clough...
robjoenz

Re: a bit of a funny on a nast...

Post by robjoenz »

Superb :)