return of big frank (not butcher)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lamisgod

return of big frank (not butcher)

Post by lamisgod »

WIDNES Vikings have accepted an offer of help from former Wigan boss Frank Endacott to look at the club's playing strengths, while confirming caretaker coach Stuart Spruce will continue in his role until the end of the season.

lets hope it comes in time for em!...an they stop up
if football was ment to be played in the air, they'd build pitches in the Sky!

Brian Clough...
Fraggle

Re: return of big frank (not b...

Post by Fraggle »

lamisgod posted:
WIDNES Vikings have accepted an offer of help from former Wigan boss Frank Endacott to look at the club's playing strengths, while confirming caretaker coach Stuart Spruce will continue in his role until the end of the season.

lets hope it comes in time for em!...an they stop up
I'm disappointed Happy Frank has only got a job for 5 minutes, it won't take any longer than that to identify their playing strengths - they don't have any! Probably the worst team in Superleague this year, I think it'll need more than this to keep them up. I would prefer Cas to go down, but their performances against us this year have been good despite their lowly position so the Chemics are probably favourites for the drop.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
lamisgod

Re: return of big frank (n...

Post by lamisgod »

i agree, i have a slight affinity with the chemics as my wife comes from there, so i do spend quite a bit of time there even bin to a couple of games, (nothing like the albion on matchday espesh when you have your colours on) the fans & the history of the club don't deserve what seems like the inevitable..i agree cas to go..i think if they do stopup now Frank will have done a gr8t job.... :conf:
if football was ment to be played in the air, they'd build pitches in the Sky!

Brian Clough...
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

lamisgod posted:
i agree, i have a slight affinity with the chemics as my wife comes from there, so i do spend quite a bit of time there even bin to a couple of games, (nothing like the albion on matchday espesh when you have your colours on) the fans & the history of the club don't deserve what seems like the inevitable..i agree cas to go..i think if they do stopup now Frank will have done a gr8t job.... :conf:
I remember going in the Albion about 4-5 years ago before they got promoted to SL. They were playing Chorley/Lancashire Lynx around New Year time, we were wearing Wigan shirts and got a response along the lines of "f-ing hell, we're not having to play Wigan as well today are we?!". They didn't seem keen on that prospect, but we had some good banter with the Chemics fans.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Its a choice then, sign Andy Lynch when Cas go down, sign Mills when Widnes go down, back to 4 props for next season although on the basis that Davico is injury prone perhaps we still need another. :doz:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.