message for Cruncher

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
butt monkey

message for Cruncher

Post by butt monkey »

Hiya mate - I removed last nights thread to avoid any possible embarrassment to the site and its regulators - sorry all.

As for any libelous comments, the vaguaries of British Law would have deemed the person written about would have to prove what I said was wrong in Court, not for me going to Court to prove what I said was right, if you know what I mean!!!

Anyway, the retired player in question, has I believe gone "on-record" as saying that is what happened and thus would have severely harmed any libel case had it arisen - Ta Muchly.

Anyways, it was a very interesting and powerful statement, that is why I probably got carried away and wrote what should have remained Chinese whispers.

I understand it (thread) is also true for the other player trotting around another club, but I have my doubt (personally) about the one at our club (although the source is supposed to be excellent)

Hey no smoke without fire thats what I say!!!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!