Luke Robinson

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wight Pie

Luke Robinson

Post by Wight Pie »

Sory to be the bearer of bad tidings again but according to the BBC Luke has followed Dodgy to the Willows...

I'd like to think Uncle Mo has someone up his sleeve to replace or understudy Lam next season but not much evidence so far.

Seems to suggest to me that the rumours about Long might have some foundation but I guess we'll just have to wait and see who's wearing no 7 come the start of next year.

I don't personally like Long but he is one of the best if not the best scrum half in superleague so we could do worse (and I'm looking at this from a playing rather than all the grief he'd bring angle)
luke_robinsons_angel

Re: Luke Robinson

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

Weneva duz Mr Lindsay do owt rite, the order is supposed to go summat like this: Find Scrum-Half, Sell greatest young prospect in game to crappy no-hopers in Manc.
Still crying 'bout it tho cos i had to find out via a m8 on the phone.
:( :( :(
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
Warrior Wills

Post by Warrior Wills »

Never mind.

You can always change your name to our new scrum halfs name when he arrives. Maybe Sean Longs angel. Errrm maybe not !!
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

Wil keep it the same but support our Kev (Brown) I am already sorting out my new shirt for nxt season, and 1 last point i wudn't support sean long for all the sheep in Wales and New Zealand!!! :blush:
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.