An Idea for the Leeds game......

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WxmWarrior

Re: An Idea for the Leeds ...

Post by WxmWarrior »

Alright fella...you sound somewhat disgruntled me old fruit.

I'm just looking at a couple of your threads asking for us to walk early and boo the lads....not a dodgy latics fan are we?! :o
"[img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7545 ... orsxt9.jpg[/img]"

"...try the veal, I'm here all week.."

superleague

Post by superleague »

personally my team would be;

ashton
calders
vaeliki
goulding
richards
barrett
lulu
feka
higham
fielden
hock
baily
lockers

o'carrol
prescott
fletcher
McIlorum
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Kol posted:
What planet are you people on? we beat Salford and Hull? So What? where are they in the league? did we beat Bradford? did we beat Saints? did we beat Warrington?

Wake up.
Numb Skull :exc:
Big Steve

Post by Big Steve »

Worst idea ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've been playing with kids for the past 3/4 years and look where that's got us.

Most of Wigans young players they have let go have gone to play at Salford, Widnes and Huddersfield - and just look at how good they are all doing!!!!!

We already have a very high number of young players in the senior squad - I think Phil Clarke says we have a higher number of local young players in the squad than any other team in SL.

The problem we have is that the players are not carrying out the things they practice on the pitch: discipline in defence and discipline with the ball.

Until they sort that out then they won't win anything - and typically this is something you learn with experience and not a quality you find in a youngster.

I do think that Fletcher needs to start imposing himself on the game - with his experience he's the sort of player who should be leading by example.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

What a loon!

call yourself a fan? giving up on the lads after one defeat to the arch enemy? :eusa9:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!