Re: 20 man squad named

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Green

Post by Green »

Wigan Warriors 20 man squad:-

Chris Ashton, Mark Calderwood, Phil Bailey, Michael Withers, Pat Richards, Trent Barrett, Thomas Leuluai, Stuart Fielden, Mickey Higham, Iafeta Paleaaesina, Gareth Hock, Bryan Fletcher, Sean O'Loughlin, David Vaealiki, Shane Millard, Paul Prescott, Harrison Hansen, Darrell Goulding, Joel Tomkins, Eamon O'Carroll
Strong squad, hopefully we can keep the injuries out.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Hill has gone to HUll KR on loan for a month. I prefer Tomkins to Hill, he has more attacking ability.
Champions

Post by Champions »

cpwigan posted:
Hill has gone to HUll KR on loan for a month. I prefer Tomkins to Hill, he has more attacking ability.
8 tries in 3 games for the U21s. Don't know if he will be picked though, due to the fact he fractured a finger a week or 2 ago, and so hasn't played for a while. Hope he is given a chance though.
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
Shevi 4 life

Post by Shevi 4 life »

U21's isnt the super league so you cant compare it to that :o although 8 tries in 3 games is good even i couldnt do that :D
There expanding knowsley road from 3 car park spaces to 4
turf

Post by turf »

I'll bet Noble starts with Whithers - again!!!!!!

He'll either bench Ashton or have him as water carrier.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

My gf used to babysit joel and sam said joel was a right little b****rd lol :lol:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

I work with Joel and Sams cousin
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
Nine

Post by Nine »

Mike Forshaw told Riversiders last week that Joel only broke the tip of his little finger and would probably be right for this weekend. Must have been caused by a grab rather than a punch during the big brawl, then! :lol:
Squad number 18!