Aussie Sighting?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
silver surfer

Aussie Sighting?

Post by silver surfer »

A whisper at the ground on friday says Andrew Johns has been seen in Wigan. Make of it what you will. :wink: Don't shoot the messenger!!
Fraggle

Re: Aussie Sighting?

Post by Fraggle »

silver surfer posted:
A whisper at he ground on friday says Andrew Johns has been seen in Wigan. Make of it what you will. :wink: Don't shoot the messenger!!
Newcastle Knights played a game in the UK a couple of weeks back, it must have been their week off in the NRL. Johns was in Wigan to meet some of the players, but from what I can gather it was purely a social visit. Didn't he commit himself to the Knights long-term not too long ago? He's too injury-prone for us anyway...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

I would be over the moon if we signed him but i dont think he would leave the knights but you never know i didnt think gleeson would leave stains!!!! Any way i want McGuire and mathers!! They were on fire yesterday!
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Get a grip woman, we do not want Maguire and Mathers, we want Brown and Briscoe
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Anyone playing against that sh*** yesterday would have looked on fire!
Am not having youth from somewhere else because no matter how many players we sell off, if we buy a new young talent you'll never hear the end of it.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

MrsLam posted:
Anyone playing against that sh*** yesterday would have looked on fire!
Am not having youth from somewhere else because no matter how many players we sell off, if we buy a new young talent you'll never hear the end of it.
I'm not fussed what people say if we bought a young talented player, it's more the principle of it being a stupid idea when we had spent nine years grooming a young lad ( :doz: ) for the first team to let him go for free.