Salary Cap

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
gillysmyhero

Salary Cap

Post by gillysmyhero »

I am just wondering if a club is paying a players rent for him & also paying his kids school fee's would that come under the salary cap or not.
mike binder

Re: Salary Cap

Post by mike binder »

its not his wages so i guess not ,how do you think sts allways get away with it :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

mike binder posted:
its not his wages so i guess not ,how do you think sts allways get away with it :conf:
Ive been told by a pretty good source that is what COULD be happening with an older player who has been brought to a club.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

gillysmyhero posted:
I am just wondering if a club is paying a players rent for him & also paying his kids school fee's would that come under the salary cap or not.
Yes. Things like houses, cars and any other "benefits in kind" come under the salary cap.

Dave
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

pieater-alex posted:
gillysmyhero posted:
DaveO posted: Yes. Things like houses, cars and any other "benefits in kind" come under the salary cap.

Whose that then?
If the rumour ive been told is correct then Milard could better payed then what we think he is.