New Fullback

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

New Fullback

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: Yours truly

Prior to the Salford match I was asked to take part in a half time competition by the Salford mascot (who seemed a decent chap despite the naff outfit). Anyhow at halftime I went onto the pitch and in front of the shed had to catch 3 bomb kicks a did a Salford fan who was their current champion.

:D I upheld the honour of Wigan and this message board and moreover my dignity (not sure if I have any to start with) and caught all 3 bombs. The salford supporter caught 2. After I caught my second one the shed started giving me earache and shouting you fat bastard :o So at the end I lifted my shirt and exposed my 6 pack before pointing to the scoreboard. Won a bag of Tetleys goodies

I now await a phone call from Nobby :lol:
FROM A TO B

Re: New Fullback

Post by FROM A TO B »

Nice on CP :lol: :lol: :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Well done I bow down to a true Wigan great retired without ever dropping a bomb no other player who as adorned our great shirt can lay claim to that :D you did well with the third one radders would have been proud :eusa2:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mother Feka

Post by Mother Feka »

Haha well done :D
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

Nice one get in. :D