Ashton ankle?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Ashton ankle?

Post by GeoffN »

turf posted:
Good description there!!!!! So from that lot I can gather that you disturbed him eating a prawn sandwich on his own (preumably still shaken from Fielden's bo**ocking the night before) and he said that his ankle was not broken.

So at least it's not broken. Was he walking on it ok though? There could be STILL something wrong??
http://www.answers.com/topic/gullible
The King

Post by The King »

ultimate warrior posted:
We could always bring Sean Gleeson in to the fullback position. When he has played there for us in the past he never let us down. Plus he gained a lot of experience playing for Widness last year.

Personally I wouldnt move Richards, we are finally seeing him hit form on the wing.
That is the funniest post I have seen for a long time :D Sean Gleeson is an awful full back
anon45

Post by anon45 »

Goulding is only a year older than Ashton isn't he?
Just to clear this point up Turf Ashton is older than Goulding be a year not the way you said it!
turf

Post by turf »

I don't know how old either one is!!!!! They are both young, I can tell you that for a fact.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

turf posted:
Where/What at? What was he doing? What did HE say about his ankle?

More importantly what did he say about his chances for playing next week?
:eh: reckon Dallas had the best idea going back to Aus. Are you for real?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
turf

Post by turf »

Back on the thread topic, and it appears as though it (Ashton's ankle) is NOT broken. Do we think he will play in cardiff next week then?

Mind you, on the flip side of the coin, he wasn't limping for no reason on Friday!!!!
The King

Post by The King »

- psycho - posted:
hold on, hasn't goulding been playing full back recently in the reserves? give him a try there, what's the worsed that can happen, he could turn out tob e Ashton's replacement.
Goulding hasnt really played full back though. He played there on a couple of occasions in the u21s, after starting at centre, for 20mins or so and did well but thats about it. He was supposedly being tried there though because Ashton was playing bad at the time ad Withers was injured. Noble wanted to try Goulding there at that time so it may be a possibility again for Noble.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

turf posted:
Back on the thread topic, and it appears as though it (Ashton's ankle) is NOT broken. Do we think he will play in cardiff next week then?

Mind you, on the flip side of the coin, he wasn't limping for no reason on Friday!!!!
I think we will find out when Nobby announces his squad OR when there is an announcement in the week. Until then you will unfortunately have to wait like the rest of us, i know it may be a struggle; but i'm sure there are some alternate theories you can come up with until then.
turf

Post by turf »

Why wait until Noble announces his squad on Tuesday or Wednesday?

What about the WEP tomorrow or Tuesday?
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Because Ashton wont be in there if hes not fit :conf: hows that for a stab in the dark.