new winger for next season...

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
thegimble

Re: new winger for next season...

Post by thegimble »

No chance hes off to union.

Personally think he will go prop in union as he is so big. :lol: :lol:
Cruncher

Re: new winger for next season...

Post by Cruncher »

At one time I'd have jumped at the chance. Now I think it would be the worst move Wigan could make.

Neither of our current wingers can be faulted for their efforts this year, and we've got very capable back-up among our junior players.

Apart from that, Big Les is a shadow of the man he was. One too many injuries, I reckon.
mrs_carney

Re: new winger for next se...

Post by mrs_carney »

Me thinks thats why he's listening to union. Knows he's getting many injuries and a couple more could end his career, more money from union wont be a bad thing for him to retire on.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Fraggle

Re: new winger for next se...

Post by Fraggle »

Cruncher posted:
At one time I'd have jumped at the chance.
So would Wigan. If Happy Frank had not been relieved of his duties at the club, then Vainokolo would have been at Wigan instead of Bradford. He was trying to arrange the deal before getting fired, but I'm assuming he lost interest in trying to help Wigan at that point.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]