Last 3 rounds of Superleague 9

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Last 3 rounds of Superleague 9

Post by ian.birchall »

Bulls,
London (H), Warrington (A), Stains (H).
Stains,
Warrington (A), Leeds (H), Bulls (A).
Wigan,
Leeds (H), London (A),
Warrington (H).
Looks to me then that Bulls should finish 3rd, Wigan 4th and Stains 5th if we shape better than against Widnes otherwise there will be no home playoffs for us this year. Second round will be Bulls at Odsal and our two performances there this year do not give grounds for much optimism for playing Hull at the KfC stadium in the elimination semifinal which we would win. :doz:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
GeoffN

Re: Last 3 rounds of Superleag...

Post by GeoffN »

I'm not confident about winning at London, given our atrocious away form. 4th or 5th doesn't much matter, since we'll beat Skints, whether home or away. Bulls at Odsal...hmmmmmmm. Well, if we do have a fully fit team by then (apart from Scully) I think we're in with a chance.
MrsLam

Re: Last 3 rounds of Super...

Post by MrsLam »

All I can say is poor Warrington, they really do have the worst last 3 rounds.
I'm still hoping that we were just saving ourselves for the Leeds match but am not sure, we really need to pick ourselves up this week and just forget about Saturday.
Can't believe how much we've slipped up in this last month though.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Raven04

Post by Raven04 »

well after sat's performance i am only confident of one win out of the last three! sorry! i think we have fell to bits! :angry: :exc:
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

what winds me up is we can play really well and beat any team in the top six then turn up against london widnes huddersfield and play like chorley lynx (no disrespect to chorley intended).this season for wigan has been difficult in the fact we have had danny orr starting for us then players comming up for contract renewal some retireing. fas playing out of position acadamy lads being brought in. all in all not a settled team.so the question shuold be CAN THE REAL WIGAN WARRIORS PLEASE STAND UP!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart