Fielden- Waste of money.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
chrisJJ

Re: Fielden- Waste of mone...

Post by chrisJJ »

Bear posted:
Well chris i can understand his staying up efforts... But do you remember the recrutment of Noble. Do you remember what Dobson did. Noble also got rid of the crap. Moran, all them sort of players. Would millward have signed Him. Would he have got rid of Brown. Its Noble that has turned Wigan around. Last year was last year, people change... Feilden has gone worse. His best game was at Bradford and if we get rid of him, knowing our luck he will get better again.
you see this is why i put 'one of the main factors' there were mmany factors that saved us from the drop and you highlighted many
To be the best
you have to beat the best
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

The problem i think is the lack of cover for either Feka or Fielden and i think O'Carroll should be persevered with and share the work load that way. Because i think the introduction of people like Prescott is not good enough to come on as a prop. I consider Prescott far more a second row than Fielden.

We need another prop and that's our weakness and hopefully when Ashton goes and possibly Vaeliki, we can do that.
Bear

Post by Bear »

chrisJJ posted:
Bear posted:
Well chris i can understand his staying up efforts... But do you remember the recrutment of Noble. Do you remember what Dobson did. Noble also got rid of the crap. Moran, all them sort of players. Would millward have signed Him. Would he have got rid of Brown. Its Noble that has turned Wigan around. Last year was last year, people change... Feilden has gone worse. His best game was at Bradford and if we get rid of him, knowing our luck he will get better again.
you see this is why i put 'one of the main factors' there were mmany factors that saved us from the drop and you highlighted many
:lol: Yeah i have put many factors because that wasnt the main one :lol: But yeah that was a point
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Markus35

Post by Markus35 »

He started off well.

But imo this season totally below par.

His ego hasnt recovered from getting knocked spark out in the Aussie test match