A HEART FELT THANKYOU!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lamisgod

A HEART FELT THANKYOU!

Post by lamisgod »

A message to Mick Cassidy & Terry O Connor

thanks for everything you have done for wigan especially mick a true unsung hero, a sad loss for us but a big gain for widnes in their current situation ALL THE BEST & GOOD LUCK LADS :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: http://www.skysports.com/skysports/rugbyleague

if football was ment to be played in the air, they'd build pitches in the Sky!

Brian Clough...
ian.birchall

Re: A HEART FELT THANKYOU!

Post by ian.birchall »

Seconded, both players have given their all for Wigan in their time, who can forget Mick Cassidys first game as prop, against Brisbane in the winning World Club Challenge.
Still think that it would have been better to let Mick go last January and leep Briscoe however. :)
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Raven04

Re: A HEART FELT THANKYOU!

Post by Raven04 »

how could anybody forget the world club chalange match! it was amazing! and do also wish them all the best! am quite disapointed because i would have liked to see mick finish at wigan! but the powers that be! dont aways give the fans what thay want! but thats a difrent subject! :D . also i no its not relevent with this link but i do hope that mike is not pushed! if you get what i meen! :exc: