Predictions For Next Year

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wigan_babe_13

Re: Predictions For Next Year

Post by wigan_babe_13 »

If you look at next years squad, then it can't be too bad:

Radlinski
Dallas
Vaeliki
Aspinwall
Carney
O'Loughlin
Orr
Seuseu
Newton
Davico
Tickle
Farrell
Hock

Brown
Sculthorpe
M.Smith
Wild
Beswick
Colbon
Melling
Hansen
Coyle
Precott
Hargreaves

robjoenz

Re: Predictions For Next Y...

Post by robjoenz »

That's 8 inexperienced players out of the 11 replacements (I've included Brown) and no first choice scrum-half. Things could, no SHOULD, be a lot better.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

i agree totaly with rob.wigan give away our players who have cost us to develope and buy old aussies or foriegne players who no one has heard of and pay fantastic wages to them!the likes of hull salford bradford leeds have all benifited from us having to let players go and most of these players come back to haunt us. wigan shouldn't be anywhere near the salary cap limit.but we are right on it.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

i would have never have gotten rid of briscoe & i would have kept young luke to.. heck both of em stated they wanted to stay.. stupidity.. they ( ML & basically the whole of the managment) really have my goat up at the moment.. we lose more players every year than ANY other club, i know this cap was supposed to be a level playing field for everyone,but all it seems to do is cost us.. you can all point your respective fingers in whomevers direction you think should be blamed.. you are all probably right!

we let 2 more props go today.. come on we should be well under the cap by now??????????????
so far we have 3 props, no scrum half & no new signings..
wow.. what a great season next year looks like being.. but unfortuantly, for us.. we will ALL be there again paying our money to watch our beloved warriors..

we deserve better..
i am at my witts end with the whole lot of it.. C u all friday!!!!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

wolftown warrior posted:
...they ( ML & basically the whole of the managment) really have my goat up at the moment
They've got all our goats at the moment, they've sacked the lawn mower man to pay players wages and are using them to trim the pitch!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

:D :D :D Rob!