If Brian Noble

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

If Brian Noble

Post by ian.birchall »

needs 24 players in his squad for 5 matches in November, why does a RL team need only 20 players for a 28 match season? I only ask because I want to understand. :eh:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
robjoenz

Re: If Brian Noble

Post by robjoenz »

• Then they can have 12 a side matches in training?
    They got a cheap deal on bibs for training and got 24, 12 in green and 12 in orange?
    Incase 7 of them get injured?
    So Noble can include the a full Bradford 13 as well as the GB 17?
    To delay making his team selection proper I think is the most likely reason. He can select 24 he thinks are good enough then whittles it down to 18 doesn't he just before the tournament.
ian.birchall

Re: If Brian Noble

Post by ian.birchall »

Robjoenz, no, I thought he starts off with 40 and then whittles it down to 24 before the competition starts. He doesn't need that many for the full Bradford side, remember he cannot play the 8 antipodeans, ah sorry I forgot Withers was now English and if Henry P can play RU for England presumably Robbie can play League for GB. :exc:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.