What a try!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

What a try!

Post by GeoffN »

by Brian Carney. Worthy of my all-time hero (and avatar).
Why wasn't he substituted near the end? - the poor guy could hardly walk. (had we used all our changes? Didn't seem like that many.)

Gonna go and watch the video now. Who needs sleep anyway!

Welsh Warrior

Re: What a try!

Post by Welsh Warrior »

We had used all our changes. Just hope this hasn't set him back for too long.
*!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!*

Post by *!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!* »

a brilliant try dont think he has done much for a while but it was well worth the wait just hope his hamstring doesnt keep him out he really was in pain and there was no more changes????! any way well done carney!! :D :) :exc:
WIGAN TILL I DIE!!!
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

It was brilliant from our own half as well, hopefully see some more including the one that wins us the grand final :D
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

great to see... will be curious to see if having to stay out there for the last 5 mins may have caused more damage.. hopefully not.. surly we ( and brian ) have had enough injury worries for one year..

thought we would win @ half time.. however leeds showed they deserve that minor premier title.. played well second half.. really think that this might be the GF this year. there aren`t many teams that can run with leeds.. maybe hull, but i gotta feeling they will choke in the play offs..
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

plus.. that wasn`t our first 17 tonight!! lets hope all our injuries will clear up for the play offs.. lets see who wants to give us a game then..
Joanne2809

Post by Joanne2809 »

Brian Carney is a legend !! brilliant try and what speed !!! Pray he isnt out now, he is inspirational !!! And them Irish eyes...wooooooo :o