BIG LES VOLCANO

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
shawcross da warrior

Re: BIG LES VOLCANO

Post by shawcross da warrior »

so he will be teaming up with karl price once again then.....
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

At least Ashton has the decency to stay until the end of the season
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
turf

Post by turf »

If I'd have said that about Ashton there would have been all sorts posted on here!!!!!
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

turf posted:
If I'd have said that about Ashton there would have been all sorts posted on here!!!!!
What you posting about Ashton ...... never :)
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

they're keeping his registration, though, so they can call him back if they decide they want to.

"...because Bradford will retain his registration, could return to play for them in the Cup semi-finals and final if they get that far."
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

well thats wrong that shouldnt be allowed......... :conf:
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

GeoffN posted:
they're keeping his registration, though, so they can call him back if they decide they want to.

"...because Bradford will retain his registration, could return to play for them in the Cup semi-finals and final if they get that far."
I find that incredible. So at present he's a Bradford player AND a Gloucester player at the same time.

Maybe this is a new way to get round the salary cap. You say your player's playing for someone else, and let them pay him most of the time, but still call him back for the really important games.

Imagine how certain players in the Bradford squad will feel. They battle their way to Wembley, then have to sit in the stands while a guy who abandoned the club for more money, comes swanning back to enjoy the final and reap its glory?

Astonishing.
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Just a pity we didnt take a leaf out of there book and make him wait till a top class replacement was signed before releasing him Faz springs to mind. The guy they have signed was the top try scorer for Brisbane last year.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Cruncher posted:

Imagine how certain players in the Bradford squad will feel. They battle their way to Wembley, then have to sit in the stands while a guy who abandoned the club for more money, comes swanning back to enjoy the final and reap its glory?

Astonishing.
They won't have battled their way to wembley without him - he will have played in every round with them. He's playing in the Quarters in June and then could play in the semi if they make it through.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
right cross

Post by right cross »

hey bradford did it with morley [was it last year]and parker missed out ,so they do have history of doing these kind of tricks ,it's wrong in my book. :(