leeds want nobby

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
stevo38

Re: leeds want nobby

Post by stevo38 »

common sense prevails again although brian mcdermott is widely tipped to have agreed to the leeds job
OJ

Post by OJ »

Well said Nobby's Girl - you're playing a blinder!

Well said! :D
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

old hooker posted:
Nobby may want to leave when he hears comments from Whelan like "We would like Jason Ryles but we cant afford him under the salary cap" Why can we not afford him ? Surely Lindsays job is to ensure the salary cap allows us to sign top players,not keep going for second best like Millard.
Do we not have some top players at the club? Trent Barrett, anyone? Stuart Fielden (recent form aside)? Various other internationally-capped players like DV, Calderwood, Higham, Lockers, Feka, Fletcher...

We're not in the 1980's anymore where we can sign all the very best players in the world. Half of SL would kill for our player line-up.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Fraggle posted:

We're not in the 1980's anymore where we can sign all the very best players in the world. Half of SL would kill for our player line-up.
What??? I am. my mind is stuck there into believing we will dominate again. But idealism doesnt compare to realist objectivness.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

In the Express this morning it says that Noble is not going anywhere and has already given a shopping list of players for next year to Lindsey.
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

stevo38 posted:
shaun mcrae is tipped for leeds job and karl harrison is tipped for sack nobby will stay hes got a blank canvas really at wigan which will prove is worth leeds are ready made not really a challenge
Well said. When Nobby came here he said "i left Bradford for a terrific challenge at Wigan and wants to return Wigan to winning ways"

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news_full.asp?newsid=1968

If he wants a challenge is he going to shift Vievers and Fielden across to Leeds and give up a well paid job? Would someone with Bradford in his heart want to coach their biggest rivals?
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
He is bradford born and bred,so i cant see him going to leeds.??

The next step for Noble is OZ imo if he suceeds at wigan he will have upped his stock and will get a pretty decent NRL opportunity.
you not fancy the salford job ,done a great job at golbourne :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

I think nobby is a man of his word and will stay he has a plan mapped out for 3 years and anyway like two eyed warrior said he was born and bread in breadford and played for them so I cant see him going to leeds.
jollygiant3107

Post by jollygiant3107 »

i was just letting everyone know what i had heard off a very close friend with connections,i am not in the habit of posting rumours that arent true,and no i wasnt the one to post about peacock signing for wigan,but was the one that posted about coley,and this you will see will be a fact,he will be a wigan player..soon...
as for noble going to leeds...is this not a rumour board...you know...to post rumours.
i think people might start to eat their words sooner rather than later when you just totally dismiss everything that someone says.