can't go can't stay!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the grinch

can't go can't stay!

Post by the grinch »

well after watching cas get a win at widnes you have to wonder if widnes go down what will o"connor cassidy and connoly do! they cant stay at wigan as they have been replaced and they wont want to play in the first division. this was the conspiracy theory going about a few weeks ago why wigan played so bad against widnes (to keep them in super league)
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
ian.birchall

Re: can't go can't stay!

Post by ian.birchall »

I know that it is conspiracy theory but having watched the game on Sky last night I have to say that it appeared the RL, Sky and particularly Karl Kirkpatrick was desperate to ensure that Cas won and did not get relegated. Some of his decisions were ludicrous and not just the each way ones. :exc:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

i personaly think widnes are favorite to go down now.cas play wakey at home wakefield have nothing to play for they are in the play offs and cant go up or down win or lose.and widnes have hull away hull need the win to get back into the top two. its been a strange season hasn't it.ive never known so manny draws and so manny teams lose games you would have bet your house on!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

the grinch posted:
...they cant stay at wigan as they have been replaced
...if only they had :(
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Well said Rob!
(that's twice tonight I've agreed with you, I must be tired!)