Long for WIGAN ????

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Joanne2809

Long for WIGAN ????

Post by Joanne2809 »

:conf:

I have heard on the 'grapevine' that Sean Long is in the process of signing for Wigan ? Anyone heard anything about this ??

Dont know if I would enjoy shouting for him at the JJB ????? Would be strange !!!? :blush:
100% Warrior

Re: Long for WIGAN ????

Post by 100% Warrior »

:conf:
It would appear that we are in rumour season at present, if we believed all the current stories that have been mentioned about players who we have signed we'd have a squad of about 50 players and still be under the salary cap.

It would appear that the scrum half situation is the one that is attracting most attention too, so far we are supposed to have signed Sean Long, Ben Jeffries, Nat Wood, Dennis Moran, Brett Kimmorley, Michael Monaghan, Sam Obst and even ... Andrew Johns.

Whilst this does make interesting speculation I think it's a question of wait and see. I mean so far we have released 8 players and signed 3 for next season, therefore it would not surprise me if 1 or 2 more new faces appear at JJB.

Whether Long will be one of those, who knows ??
wolftown warrior

Re: Long for WIGAN ????

Post by wolftown warrior »

with all this speculation, we will more than likely NOT get a new #7 for next season!!!!! you know with our salary cap being so close and all........... ( hope u sensed the sarcasm there people!!! LOL)