20-20 rule

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Raven04

Re: 20-20 rule

Post by Raven04 »

because am sure people will get paid less playing for warrington or any other club! than us! most of the players that come to us only come to us because of the money we offer! and the reason we offload so meny players is only due to some players wanting bigger salerys! we could have kept robbinson and most of the other players we let go over the years if we had not signed players who are (so called) big name and demand a huge salery! and the only reason they do it is so uncle mo can get is over night sucsess! or try to! and the only reason he want over night sucsess is to please mr wheelan! so he wont fires us of like he did to orrel! rant over! :angry:
the grinch

Re: 20-20 rule

Post by the grinch »

i dont think there are to manny people in the game who can wheel and deal like maurice. he has brought some of the best players in the world to wigan and im sure he isnt so nieve as to over pay players.not to the extent where we are getting rid of our young players to keep the big names.no other top super league team has let as manny players go as wigan. and every time i see a young lad like robinson briscoe leave for free i can see them causing us problems later on. we are fast becoming a mid table team instead of one of the big four.these stupid rules are ruining the game there should be a minimum investment not a maximum.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart