Prospect of Wakey at home...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Prospect of Wakey at home...

Post by robjoenz »

I thought Wakefield played really well tonight, Korkidas, Domic (before he went off), Dometriou, Ellis and Jeffries were all really good. They did fantastic to defeat their first opponent, Kirkpatrick. Another show of inconsistency sin-binning two Wildcats players and allowed Hull to lay-on.

We've got to beat Stains first, but if/when we do it gives us home advantage again next week!

There's talk of us signing Jeffries but I'd prefer us to sign Korkidas if I had to choose one Wakey player. The way he runs can only be compared to chatting up the most beautiful girl at the disco and her saying YES!
ian.birchall

Re: Prospect of Wakey at home....

Post by ian.birchall »

Robjoenz, its a worry when you start thinking like Stevo. I half remember Korkidas scoring a barn storming try under the posts earlier this season on a sky matck. Probably a better bet and cheaper than our Italian import
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.