Luke makes Maurice look even sillier...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Luke makes Maurice look even sillier...

Post by GeoffN »

Scoring the first try, creating the second.
MrsLam

Re: Luke makes Maurice look ev...

Post by MrsLam »

cheekyness from him with that quick take. Well done to him, we'll miss his quick thinking and creativity
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

GeoffN, I told you we should have let Mark Smith go and Keep Robinson. Is it too late for Maurice to pay a transfer fee to Salford and sign Luke.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Alex the Warrior

Re: Luke makes Maurice loo...

Post by Alex the Warrior »

There's a programme on Sky tomorrow featuring the 50 biggest mistakes ever made. I wonder if Releasing Luke will make the list. It ought to.

His personality and impudence remind me of Andy Gregory. If he ends up half as good as him, Mo's made a big mistake.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
*!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!*

Post by *!Wigan Babe-Luke Robo Is Class!!* »

i no they should well get him back!!!
WIGAN TILL I DIE!!!
casper

Re: Luke makes Maurice loo...

Post by casper »

I say good look to Luke at Salford, it looks like he will be more appreciated there than the Wigan Directors have treated him, if you was at the match against warrington, did you see Maurice presenting him with any thing, there was seven of the players going, on the pitch that night and only five of them was given a presentation, and Luke was one not to receive anything, thats how much they think of Luke for his hard work and commitment he has given to our club. Good luck in the future LUKE