Fielden tonight

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
old hooker

Fielden tonight

Post by old hooker »

Fielden had a reasonable game tonight which considering he cost us nearly half a million pounds and a very high salary on top i think it is not too much to ask.I really would like to know why ,every time he is tackled he mouths off at his tackler,or throws the ball away or lifts a fist. I would have thought that by now he would have learned his lesson. Barry Mac pasted him every time they met,Willie Mason knocked him out with one punch and an arranged boxing match with a guy much smaller than himself ended up with Fieden knocked out. To the Aussies he is a joke and not good enough for Wigan oR GB.Send him back to Yorkshire.
OAMJSONA

Re: Fielden tonight

Post by OAMJSONA »

i think Fielden is now getting rid of his demons
hopefully we now start to see what he can do
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

he certainly does look to be getting back to player he once was OAM, Hopefully he can continue this in upcoming games
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

medlocke posted:
he certainly does look to be getting back to player he once was OAM, Hopefully he can continue this in upcoming games
Agreed: there was a lot more aggression from him tonight, which is what's been missing from his game for most of this season, both in attack and defence.
turf

Post by turf »

He got MOM on Sky Sports. Well earned to.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

we need him somwhere near his best , he now needs to lead from the front
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He played very well. Old Hooker you are a fool.

What does it even matter where he is from
phibes

Post by phibes »

cpwigan posted:
He played very well. Old Hooker you are a fool.

What does it even matter where he is from
I'll second that.

Fielden had a good game. End of.
MAGNETO

Post by MAGNETO »

Running alot harder and direct well done Stuart keep it up fella :exc:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

old hooker posted:
Fielden had a reasonable game tonight which considering he cost us nearly half a million pounds and a very high salary on top i think it is not too much to ask.I really would like to know why ,every time he is tackled he mouths off at his tackler,or throws the ball away or lifts a fist. I would have thought that by now he would have learned his lesson. Barry Mac pasted him every time they met,Willie Mason knocked him out with one punch and an arranged boxing match with a guy much smaller than himself ended up with Fieden knocked out. To the Aussies he is a joke and not good enough for Wigan oR GB.Send him back to Yorkshire.
You're in that 'small majority' of Wigan fans that he referred to in the South Stand bar have been on his back rather than supporting him.