Re: Turf....your friends siste...

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Sutty

Re: Turf....your friends siste...

Post by Sutty »

Turf, as a proud parent of a 2 1/2 year old girl, this thread has certainly touched a nerve for me. I am really concerned about her whereabouts. I have been looking on the internet and in all the local papers, but I can't seem to find anything. I am really surprised that nothing has been made public, as this would really help in finding her.

turf

Re: Turf....your friends s...

Post by turf »

BREAKING NEWS:

She was STILL missing - until just 20 minutes ago, when my heart started beating again as my friend phoned me up and said - his little sister has been found - on a quiet street corner in the Gus area, scared, cold and frightened.

So god knows what has happened to her but most importantly, she has been found.

Honestly I have had sleeplesss nights worrying about this, and when my friend phoned me firstly and said "my little sister has gone missing" my heart stopped.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

So she has been missing since Sunday night and has just been found. I'm glad she is ok. I am still surprised that there was nothing at all in the media.

turf

Post by turf »

Sutty posted:

"So she has been missing since Sunday night".

Saturday night Sutty, from about 19:30 on Saturday night.
turf

Post by turf »

WW121 posted:

"How old is she"?

2 and a half, nearly three.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

She is 2 and a half, been missing since saturday and nothing has been on bbc1/Granada northwest news, that sounds a wee bit funny
turf

Post by turf »

My friend said that if he couldn't find his sister, then he would give it until darkness falls today for something positive to happen, and then call the police.

He didn't call the police sooner because he is not that fond of them for some reason.

Anyway, I am glad she has been found, let alone anything else.

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

turf posted:
My friend said that if he couldn't find his sister, then he would give it until darkness falls today for something positive to happen, and then call the police.

He didn't call the police sooner because he is not that fond of them for some reason.
That seems a bit odd, I'd phone them straight away.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
turf

Post by turf »

WW121 posted:

"there is no TV or newspaper appeals and she manages to fend for herself for 3 and a bit days???? Hmmm, are you sure this is true Turf?"

Like I have just said, my friend, didn't call the police sooner because he is not that fond of them for some reason.

We don't know she fended for herself or not, we don't know anything yet apart from that she has been found alive today.

I also agree with WW121, lets hope that the Madaline's (spelling?) family have the same goods news and I too wouldn't wish this on anyone.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

So a nearly 3 yo girl has been missing for 3 days in Wigan? found today near Gus... the parents didnt call the police because they are not 'fond' of them???

so the parents just sat back and waitied for a dead body or for her to turn up?

Thats very odd IMO.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame