Re: Turf....your friends siste...

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
turf

Re: Turf....your friends s...

Post by turf »

anicentnloyal posted:

the parents didnt call the police because they are not 'fond' of them???

so the parents just sat back and waitied for a dead body or for her to turn up?

I have just been told that her parents DID call the police ancientnloyal.

It is my FRIEND that is not fond of the police, not his sisters parents.

As of your last point, the parents couldn't do much just in case she turned up back there, so they rang my friend up, and then my friend rang me and we were sent out looking.

Her parents were (understandably) thrilled with me and my friend when we turned up with her on the doorstep at about 3:45am in the morning, and let us gave us a towel to dry our heads a bit (as we had got soaked) and they made us each a nice hot cup of tea and a bacon buttie.

I thought that was a nice, and kind appreciation token, wouldn't you.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I get the feeling from recent posts that somebody is taking the piss or is an attention seeker, either way, somethings not right
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Just as long as she is safe thats what matters I guess :blush:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
turf

Post by turf »

At least someone (i.e, ancientnloyal) is still "on topic on here!!!! :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly:

I didn't even start this thread either!!!!! :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly:
turf

Post by turf »

It looks like you're outnumbered ancientnloyal.

Just because my friend's sister has been missing since Saturday night, all users say we should have told the national news and newspapers that same night!!!!!!!! :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Yes Chris you should not lie, about something so serious, specialy when that little Madie is still missing as well :angry:
turf

Post by turf »

I cannot believe that I am getting this amount of flak on a thread that I didn't start (I don't think?)!!!! :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly:

I agree with (forgot who is was now) who said that they would't wish this on anyone, I wouldn't either.

So SURELY there is something we should agree with there?????????

How is the search going, not heard any news lately as my tv is on the blink (again :sly: :sly: )
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I have the same views as many on this thread and decided to stop my comments saying glad she's safe... I presume others should make a similar stance now because it aint good is it?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
turf

Post by turf »

I don't like to admit this but a lot of your comments on here, have actually hurt me.

Any comments to this?
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

it does seem very odd that this wasn't in the public eye. however, alot of people dislike the police as they believe they get paid for nothing etc or don't do a godo enough job for the community. just an observation.

secondly, some parents don't give a damn about their kids, so they either thought that or they had members of the family out and around looking but it seems a bit strange.

however, with all this in mind, i don't believe turf would make something up like this. has he made thigns up in the past? probably..... is he screwed up in the head? deffinately not. it takes someone with mental problems to post or say something like that. and iv spoke to turf not on here, through email, he doesn't strike me as an attension seaking person or somebody who is sick in the head.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------