RIP Chris Benoit

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
turf

Re: RIP Chris Benoit

Post by turf »

I am not saying it's not wrong.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I quit watching wrestling when i was 7 and only had an inkling of upset over Owen Hart's death on 'stage' as I watched him as a youngster blah-di-blah.

Obviously nobody knows circumstances for his death but I have no opinion on the matter only that wigan need 2 points v Wakefield this sunday
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

befre you all start pointing the finger. i think you should realise theres no ahrd evidence to back it upt hat benoit did it. :angry: he could easily have been framed and has recently reported that he thought someone was following him and his family. until an official autopsy comes through and we find out what really happened, i wouldn't be making the accusations because for all you know he could have got home, found them dead and kileld himself, you just don't know :angry: :angry:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Grow up kid, this ain't the movies, from what they where saying on Fox news and Cnn late last night, it looks almost certain that he has snapped from Roid abuse
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

medlocke posted:
Grow up kid, this ain't the movies, from what they where saying on Fox news and Cnn late last night, it looks almost certain that he has snapped from Roid abuse
dont' call me kid, what right have you got to refer to me as a kid? yeah im younger than you but you've just blatantly pointed the finger at benoit when nothing has officially been proven yet!! :conf:

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

how old are you psycho?
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

i 16, still don't make me a kid, im a yonug adult and id liek to be spoken to like one.

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I appologise Psycho, i just got caught up in the other thread where Turf has maybe been lying, got a bit carried away, anyway it had a few experts on the yank news last night and they all believe it was Steroid rage (they have also found roids in the house), even had a retired wrestler who explained what a roid rage was like, just going ofdf what they are saying
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

medlocke posted:
I appologise Psycho, i just got caught up in the other thread where Turf has maybe been lying, got a bit carried away, anyway it had a few experts on the yank news last night and they all believe it was Steroid rage (they have also found roids in the house), even had a retired wrestler who explained what a roid rage was like, just going ofdf what they are saying
accepted, no problem.

i understand what roid rage is, thoguh iv never been on them or never will. but all im saying is, i think it's better to wait and see for the official news on what happened. he jsut doesnt seem liek the kind of guy to do this. did they also mention that his wife and kid had food poisoning and where coffing up blood? hmmmmm, untile very piece is put together, i hoenstly think he wouldn't do that.

turf

Post by turf »

Spot on psycho.