RIP Chris Benoit

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
medlocke

Re: RIP Chris Benoit

Post by medlocke »

- psycho - posted:
medlocke posted:
I appologise Psycho, i just got caught up in the other thread where Turf has maybe been lying, got a bit carried away, anyway it had a few experts on the yank news last night and they all believe it was Steroid rage (they have also found roids in the house), even had a retired wrestler who explained what a roid rage was like, just going ofdf what they are saying
accepted, no problem.

i understand what roid rage is, thoguh iv never been on them or never will. but all im saying is, i think it's better to wait and see for the official news on what happened. he jsut doesnt seem liek the kind of guy to do this. did they also mention that his wife and kid had food poisoning and where coffing up blood? hmmmmm, untile very piece is put together, i hoenstly think he wouldn't do that.
Nothing like that was mentioned, but they were sure that his wife had been strangled on saturday, his son smothered on Sunday and he had hanged himself on Monday
turf

Post by turf »

What would posess someone to just turn like that medlocke?

I haven't got a clue.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

wellroid abuse causes alot of rage and his wife may well have said or done something. but he was a perfect professional in and out of the ring and iv never ehard a bad word about him.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
turf

Post by turf »

That brings my question above even more into it psycho doesn't it?
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

well sure, until proven no one really knows what went on, you can only speculate....

turf

Post by turf »

Spot on again psycho.

Even though we are only speculating, what we ARE speculating is does not sound/look very encouraging at all in my view.
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

It does not matter. If he cant stand life then do away with himself instead of taking an innocent child and his wife as well. I am with medlocke on this one :angry:
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Leyther Pie posted:
It does not matter. If he cant stand life then do away with himself instead of taking an innocent child and his wife as well. I am with medlocke on this one :angry:
back that up with an autopsy report and evidence of everything that went on, and i'll say he did it. otherwise innocent until proven otherwise :angry: :angry:

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

medlocke posted:
this ain't the movies
also just like to point out for those who are horror fans and have seen such films as the texas chainsaw massacre, hsotel etc. try watching a documentary on a man called ed gein. it's on youtube.

looks like everything we see in movies aint bull is it???

Bear

Post by Bear »

Well what ever he did was playing god. If this was suicide he will go to hell and if he did kill his wife and kids he will go to hell. Nobody knows what happened and even if they did what they gonna do? Give Benoit a punishment for crying out loud.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!