Final attendance figure

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Final attendance figure

Post by ian.birchall »

for Superleague 9 after 16 matches at the JJB was 13335, 19% up on last year. Good going, now it is time to purchase next years season tickets and encourage a few more to come as well, perhaps MrsLams' dad can swallow his prejudices and come to the JJB next year, even if it means him using his daughters season ticket when she is stuck in Hull!
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
wolftown warrior

Re: Final attendance figure

Post by wolftown warrior »

that is excellent.. good for the game.. i think acording to the RL world mag, most superleague clubs att is up this year..

i intend to get season tickets next season.. only missed 2 home games this year.. so it seams viable..
MrsLam

Re: Final attendance figur...

Post by MrsLam »

I will not be stuck in hull, I'll have a railcard and enough money to get home every other week to the home matches, and other ones are in yorkshi* anyway so that's easy enough to get to. PF you offend me even suggesting I won't be there!!!! :D

My dad won't be coming back to games anytime soon, he has his personal reason nowt to do with central park, he was coming to the jjb up until this year when he decided against it. Don't ask! My mum still goes to every match she can afford and all home matches
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Final attendance figur...

Post by Mike »

Can I "introduce you" to the club? I get 5% off my season ticket if I do. :wink:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐